Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
- DoD Rethinks Launch Needs To Counter Russia, China October 23, 2019ULA CEO Tony Bruno says he “would not be surprised” if the Air Force National Security Space Launch Phase 3 competition includes a requirement for responsive launch.Theresa Hitchens
- Leidos Builds & Will Lease SIGINT/EW Special Mission Aircraft October 23, 2019AUSA: One of the most important lessons the US Army learned when Russia invade Ukraine was that signals intelligence can be very effectively used to target an enemy. Leidos is developing an aircraft on its own dime to make that widely possible for US and NATO forces, using its extensive experience in the classified world…Colin Clark
- Dominion Energy and Smithfield Foods Invest Half Billion Dollars to Become Largest Renewable Natural Gas Supplier in U.S.Dominion Energy (NYSE:D) and Smithfield Foods, Inc. announced today the companies are doubling their investment in renewable natural gas (RNG) projects across the U.S. to $500 million through 2028. This additional investment will expand their Align Renewable Natural GasSM joint venture beyond its initial projects in North Carolina, Virginia and Utah, to pursue new projects across […]
- U.S. Gain Hires New Director of Product ManagementU.S. Gain®, a leader in development, procurement and distribution of sustainable energy solutions for the transportation market, is pleased to welcome Jon Summersett as the new Director of Product Management. In his role, Jon will be tasked with identifying and developing new products and services to widen our alternative fuel portfolio, collaborating with strategic industry […]
- San Jose Eyes Dumping PG&E, Forming Own Electric Utility October 22, 2019Mayor Sam Liccardo has heatedly criticized the utility for this month's outage that affected 60,000 of his city's residents, and he's looking at a broad slate of alternatives. PG&E's recent outage cost San Jose $500,000, Liccardo estimated. He wants to find state or PG&E funding to reimburse taxpayers.
- Cybersecurity Leader: Plan, Connect with Partners Before a Breach October 22, 2019State agencies, local governments, private-sector businesses and even residents should follow time-honored strategies in guarding against cybercrime, a state official said recently, explaining how his agency is part of that process.