WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 10, 2020) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) will award The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a virtual ceremony from the Great Hall at the U.S. Department of Labor in Washington, DC. DOL’s HIRE Vets Medallion Program is the only […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
- Global Threats: FBI Launches ‘New Investigation Into China Every 10 Hours’ April 14, 2021“That was a list of about as many awful things in 10 mins as that I may have heard in recent time,” Sen. Mark Warner said of the DNI’s threat assessment. Top of the list: China, Russia, Iran and North Korea.Brad D. Williams
- DoD Space Threat Intel Not Good Enough April 14, 2021“While our adversaries have rapidly advanced a great spectrum of threats … that are intended to defeat US space capabilities, we’re only beginning to get our act together,” said Jeff Gossel, senior intelligence engineer at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).Theresa Hitchens
- Ontario Customers Can OptUp to Greener Choices April 14, 2021Enbridge Gas customers can help support Ontario’s transition to clean energy through OptUp, a new voluntary Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) program.
- Clarivate Releases Annual Sustainability Report Outlining 2020 Progress and Plans for the Future April 14, 2021The interactive report outlines the progress Clarivate made in 2020 in the areas of Governance, Environment, Colleagues and Community, and presents plans for 2021 as well as long term goals for the business.
- Teacher Retention Tool Among Data System Features Planned April 13, 2021The multi-agency work group that’s helping guide the state’s “Cradle-to-Career” Data System has updated the Legislature on its progress on conceptualizing tools, as well as data privacy and security safeguards.
- Water treatment plant attack was not sophisticated and that's concerning. April 13, 2021Armis' Agentless and passive security sees, identifies, and classifies every device, tracks behavior and identifies threats.