Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Allies Diplomatic Note To Moscow: 2 Carriers, 7 Ships, 1 Ambassador April 24, 2019While two carriers attracting most of the attention, a smaller US footprint is being established between the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, where Russia — and Turkey — are raising concerns.Paul McLeary
- Air Force Launches Electronic Warfare Roadmap: EMS ECCT 2.0 April 24, 2019PENTAGON: The Air Force is looking across the enterprise to build a comprehensive map of all electronic warfare capabilities for the second stage of its landmark service-wide probe of how to bolster the Air Force’s EW and cyber warfare capabilities. Gen. Paul Selva, vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has already been briefed […]Colin Clark
- Michael Phelps Continues as Global Ambassador of Colgate’s “Save Water” Conservation Effort With Behavior-Change TipsOn Earth Day 2019, Colgate announced its continued partnership with one of the greatest swimmers of all time, Michael Phelps, who serves as global ambassador for the brand’s ongoing “Save Water” initiative. The campaign message is simple: small acts like turning off the tap when brushing your teeth can cumulatively save massive amounts of water […]
- $200,000 Green Mountain Energy Sun Club Grant Funds Solar Energy and Horticultural Training Program at My PossibilitiesMy Possibilities (MP), a for-cause organization that provides continuing education and vocational training for adults with disabilities, announced today the completion of sustainability projects funded by a $200,000 grant from the Green Mountain Energy Sun Club. MP received the grant in 2018 to help fund a 200 kilowatt solar panel installation and monitoring system, along with hydroponic […]
- Sales Veteran Brian Hervey Joins Tableau, Serving State and Local Gov April 24, 2019The veteran technology expert will cover much of the southwestern United States.
- L.A. County Medical Examiner-Coroner Targets Efficiency, Accreditation With IT April 24, 2019The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is exploring several significant IT initiatives that could help it raise efficiency and maintain its national accreditation.