Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- SB>1 Defiant Takes Flight: Can It Catch Bell? March 21, 2019The thing that delayed Defiant, it turns out, is the same thing that makes it really attractive to the Army.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Say It With Space Lasers: Optical Comsats For Major War March 21, 2019Nine years after the Pentagon tried and failed to build laser communications satellites, can the private sector get it done?Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- United Wind and Smithfield Foods Announce 3MW WindLease™ AgreementUnited Wind, the nation's leading distributed wind energy developer, announced today it has signed an agreement with Smithfield Foods, Inc., a global food company and the world's largest hog producer and pork processor, to power dozens of Smithfield hog farms in Colorado with on-site wind energy. The partnership will provide Smithfield with long-term, low-cost renewable energy for its agricultural operations and contribute […]
- “Is This My Home?”Through the eyes of a little girl and the wonderful creatures she meets, the book “Is this my home?” shows why we must care for our common home, planet Earth. It’s an important message for children – and their parents. An international survey of parents’ attitudes towards climate change, commissioned by renewable energy company Ørsted, […]
- LA County CIOs Will Discuss Tech Plans, Opportunities at Techwire Briefing March 21, 2019Los Angeles County IT execs from the agency's health departments and the medical examiner-coroner's office will attend the April 23 event in Hacienda Heights.
- Why Some Counties Are Powerhouses for Innovation March 21, 2019When it comes to innovation, Santa Clara County is way ahead of the rest of the U.S. Between 2000 and 2015, more than 140,000 patents were granted there – triple the number of the next-ranked county.