Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Pentagon Fails 1st Audit, Space Force Price Plunges: DepSecDef Shanahan November 15, 2018“We failed the audit. We never expected to pass it,” Pat Shanahan said. But at least the Space Force will cost less than half of the Air Force’s estimate.Colin Clark
- European Navies: Stepping Back Into the Game At Euronaval November 15, 2018Two years have passed since Le Bourget hosted the last Euronaval show, two years during which the maritime world has become increasingly multipolar. For example, just in the submarine business, more than 40 countries are nowadays involved. In the meantime, Russia added 28 new ships to its fleet in 2018 alone, while China, with a […]Murielle Delaporte
- HACR Releases Latest 2018 Corporate Inclusion Index Findings for Hispanic Inclusion in Corporate AmericaToday, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) released findings from its 2018 Corporate Inclusion Index (CII), a report that evaluates Hispanic inclusion in Corporate America, including many Fortune 100 companies and HACR’s corporate members. The survey, which started in 2009, is led by the HACR Research Institute, and aims to measure Hispanic inclusion strategies […]
- The Conference Board Celebrates 75 Years of Corporate Philanthropy Leadership and InsightsThe Conference Board is celebrating 75 years as one of the premier organizations in corporate philanthropy leadership and insights. Its work in this area began during the Second World War, when businesses were giving, especially, to charities helping those disrupted by the effects of the war. At that time, in 1943, The Conference Board started […]
- Little Hoover Considers AI Report November 15, 2018The Little Hoover Commission will hold a meeting today at 2:30 in downtown Sacramento to consider adoption of a draft study on artificial intelligence.
- Expanding Fiber Could Help Fight Fires November 15, 2018With more than 8,000 miles of fiber and 20 million users in research and education, the Corporation for Education Network Initiatives in California, the nonprofit that connects the California Research and Education Network (CalREN) across schools and educational institutions, wants to fight fires with data.