Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- Senior House Dem Begins Pushback Against New Saudi Arms Deal May 28, 2020The latest Trump Administration sale to Saudi Arabia is tied up with the recent firing of the State Department’s Inspector General, congressional unease, and a Saudi regime with few friends outside the White House.Paul McLeary
- Trump To Nominate New NBC Leader As White House Eyes Nuke Tests May 27, 2020Today’s announcement of the administration’s “intent” to nominate Polakowski, a retired Army two-star general who worked on WMD issues throughout his career, comes the day after a senior Pentagon official acknowledged that the US could resume nuclear testing “relatively rapidly,” should the decision be made.Paul McLeary
- United Turns Old Uniforms Into Masks for EmployeesUnited Airlines delivered 7,500 face coverings over the past week to front line employees at San Francisco International Airport and the airline’s San Francisco Maintenance Base that were made from 12,284 pounds of uniforms United upcycled. United worked with upcycling partner, Looptworks to produce masks that would supplement the supply of face coverings that the airline already […]
- Hallmark Uses Social Listening to EvolveOriginally posted on PRNews Hallmark found inspiration for its latest Mother’s Day commercial from a Facebook fan. The fan shared her journey of parenting a child with a disability. On the Facebook page she noted that not all motherhood looks the same, but it should be celebrated nevertheless. Browsing the Mother’s Day section of the […]
- State Agencies Seeking Expertise in Cloud, Database, Networks May 27, 2020The departments seeking applicants include the California State Teachers Retirement System, the Department of Consumer Affairs and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Santa Monica Stands Up COVID Dashboard May 27, 2020The city’s public-facing website is dedicated to COVID-19 resources for residents and businesses. Features include the mapping of available essential services and other timely data.