WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Army Needs 2 Years To Reboot Network, Seeks COTS Stopgaps November 17, 2017WASHINGTON: The Army needs at least two years to figure out a new, war-ready communications network to replace its current, fragile systems, the acting secretary said this week. There’s no a quick fix: The service is effectively starting over on what it’s long described as its No. 1 priority for modernization. A recently created task […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Denmark, Eyeing Russia, Likely To OK 20% Spending Boost; What It Means November 17, 2017Denmark is a small country, but an important player in the NATO Alliance and the resurgent Nordic defense group of Norway, Sweden and Finland to deal with the rumbling Russia. And it will grow more important as it implements an impressive 20 percent increase in defense spending over the next six years. The increase was […]Robbin Laird
- Farming on the Highway ShoulderOn The Ray’s 18-mile stretch of roadway, maximizing all assets is a key strategy to creating a cleaner, safer highway. One of our largest assets is the land around the interstate, called the right-of-way. This space, designed to be a refuge of safe harbor for drivers in distress, can multi-task and fully utilize the land without threatening its primary […]
- The American Black Film Festival and Lightbox Announce Winner of the 2017 Documentary Film InitiativeNEW YORK, November 17, 2017 /3BL Media/ - The American Black Film Festival and Lightbox, the award-winning U.S. and U.K. production company, today announced that director Muta’Ali is the recipient of their first annual documentary film development fund. Muta’Ali will work with Lightbox and ABFF to develop his feature documentary Storm Over Brooklyn. The ABFF Lightbox […]
- 4 Tips for Doing Business With LA County November 17, 2017Are you a vendor seeking to do business with the largest county government in the U.S.? Here are four tips from key insiders.
- Sacramento Links Erroneous Tickets to Tech November 17, 2017The Sacramento city auditor is investigating the city's parking meter program at the request of a councilman who said he's alarmed by a spike in erroneous expired meter tickets this year. City Manager Howard Chan attributed at least some of the errors to technology.