Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- Army Will Share Oshkosh’s JLTV Designs With Competitors February 14, 2020The Joint Light Tactical Vehicle is currently built by Oshkosh but the Army is seeking alternative manufacturers, who will get the government-owned Technical Data Package required to build it. The Army’s also reviewing how many JLTVs it really needs, Secretary Ryan McCarthy says.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Navy Says Upgrading Older Littoral Combat Ships Just Not Worth It February 14, 2020In a fight for budget dollars, the service shows just how much it thinks of ships it build just six years ago.Paul McLeary
- Championing Global Health: Walgreens Boots Alliance New Global Sustainability Report Details Support for People Living With Cancer and Efforts to Improve Child and Maternal Health
- Elanco’s East Africa Growth Accelerator Delivers $8+ Million in Socio-Economic Value for Smallholder Farmers in East Africa, Progress Against Sustainable Development Goals(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) - Elanco Animal Health Inc. (NYSE: ELAN) today announced that its shared value East Africa Growth Accelerator (EAGA) initiative has delivered a Social Return on Investment (SROI) of almost 250% for dairy and poultry smallholder farmers, their families and other stakeholders in the region. For every US$1 invested by Elanco and its partners in […]
- Chief Enterprise Architect Ben Word Leaving CDT February 18, 2020Word, who's been in his current position for more than four years, will be shifting from CDT to the state Judicial Branch next month.
- 3 State Agencies Seeking to Fill Leadership Roles February 17, 2020The California Department of Technology, the State Water Resources Control Board and the California Department of Aging are recruiting.