Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- 2019 Space Economy Solid; Pandemic A Double-Edged Sword July 3, 2020SIA is hopeful that the COVID-19 pandemic will have only limited effects on the satellite industry, since it has been “generally deemed essential by governments.”Theresa Hitchens
- HASC Passes NDAA 56-0: ‘Yet Hope Remains, While The Company Is True’ July 2, 2020Despite COVID-19 and a veto threat from President Trump, the HASC approved the $732 billion defense bill by a unanimous vote.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- In Praise of Paper BallotsOriginally published by Domtar As we enter into the 2020 election season, the way in which we participate has the potential to be impacted. From concerns around vote hacking to the fear of exposure to COVID-19, states are under increased scrutiny about how they will handle this year’s election. There is one thing that provides […]
- Honoring Employees With Red, White and BlueOriginally published by Mohawk While Mohawk is a global flooring leader, our roots are firmly planted in American soil. To honor our employees and celebrate our heritage, Mohawk hosted a special American flag raising ceremony just in time for Independence Day last year. To show our appreciation for these employees, Mohawk raised a 45 foot […]
- CDT's Innovation Chief Scott Gregory Moving to CAL FIRE Position July 2, 2020In his current role as the state’s chief technology innovation officer, Gregory has most recently led a team in the Office of Enterprise Technology within CDT.
- New Member Company: BeyondTrust July 2, 2020