WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Dial-A-Blast For Smart Bombs: AFRL Weapons Adjust Yield To Target September 21, 2018AFA: The Air Force is developing smart bombs that detonate differently depending on the target. These “Dialable Effects Munitions” could turn up the blast to devastate an enemy camp or turn it down to kill a single terrorist without hurting nearby civilians. In the extreme case, said Col. Garry Haase, the director of munitions at […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- CSIS Expert Calls Out USAF: 386 Squadrons & $13B Space Force Are Guesswork September 20, 2018CENTER FOR STRATEGIC & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES: The Air Force threw out two big numbers this week, but one of Washington’s leading budget analysts doesn’t think either of them is credible. One is the service’s unsolicited estimate that President Trump’s plan to create an independent Space Force – largely carved out of the Air Force – […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Smithfield Foods Supports Hurricane Florence Disaster-Relief Efforts in North CarolinaFollowing historic flooding and devastation in North Carolina in the wake of Hurricane Florence, Smithfield Foods, Inc. is donating 480,000 servings of protein through its Helping Hungry Homes® initiative to two local food banks and has committed $100,000 to the American Red Cross to support ongoing disaster-relief and recovery efforts in the state. The company has mobilized their signature hunger-relief […]
- The UPS Foundation to Award $2.6 Million in Environmental GrantsThe UPS Foundation, which leads global citizenship and philanthropy programs for UPS (NYSE: UPS), announced it will award nearly $2.7 million in grants to preeminent environmental organizations worldwide. The missions of these organizations align with The UPS Foundation and the company’s environmental sustainability goals, which address creation of global standards and best practices as well as other issues […]
- Modernize Your Health and Human Services Agency with Cloud September 21, 2018HHS agencies can drive down IT costs while creating mission-critical solutions for citizens.
- Statewide Financial Data Portal Rolls Out Today September 21, 2018The site will house open information for the public to view.