WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Navy Needs Plan To Update Old Ships’ Weapons: Hill Staff June 22, 2018“What’s missing at this point is what the Navy’s modernization strategy is,” the staffer said. The ships in question have enough margin for growth that they could accommodate upgrades, but how much does it cost to keep upgrading old ships? How does the cost:benefit ratio of such upgrades compare to spending the same amount on […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Space Force: Go Slow, Learn From Army Air Corps June 22, 2018The stakes are high for President Trump’s nascent Space Force because a poorly integrated service is a price America cannot afford to pay. This means a careful, thoughtful, conditions-based approach must be followed to assess if and when an autonomous military space organization will provide the best path forward. All four services will contribute to […]David Deptula
- Allstate Foundation Purple Purse and Serena Williams Launch National Street Art Campaign to Make Domestic Violence and Financial Abuse VisibleAllstate Foundation Purple Purse, together with program ambassador and tennis champion Serena Williams, today announced a national street art campaign to educate the public about domestic violence and make the invisible weapon of financial abuse visible to all. This summer, Purple Purse will roll out six photo-worthy and highly sharable street art murals across the […]
- United Nations Development Programme Announces ‘The Lion’s Share’ Fund With Founder Finch and Founding Partner Mars to Tackle Crisis in Wildlife Conservation and Animal WelfareThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), FINCH and founding partner Mars, Incorporated today announced an initiative aimed at transforming the lives of animals across the world by asking advertisers to contribute a percentage of their media spend to conservation and animal welfare projects. The initiative, a fund called The Lion’s Share, will see partners contribute 0.5 […]
- Arista Announces New Multifunction Platform for Cloud Networking June 22, 2018Discover how to move functions off servers onto switch to increase performance, allowing more work to be done by the compute pool!
- Lawmakers Have Tentative Pact on Data Privacy June 22, 2018Democrats in the California Legislature and a wealthy San Francisco developer on Thursday reached a tentative agreement to enact major new consumer data privacy rules in exchange for the withdrawal of a measure privacy activists were poised to get on the November ballot.