WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 18, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group’s employee, Shane P. Reilly, a Military Analyst, supporting the United States Army War College with historical research and expertise, will witness his hard work come to fruition as President Obama awards Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kettles with the Medal of Honor. Shane has been working with […]
- Key SASC, SAC-D Senators Push More LCS April 29, 2017WASHINGTON: Eight Senators sent a letter Friday to Defense Secretary James Mattis, urging him to request all three Littoral Combat Ships originally planned for the 2018 budget. While eight percent of the Senate may seem small, the bipartisan co-signers — four Republicans, four Democrats — include five members of the authorizing and appropriating committees for defense. […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Slash Ship Design Time In Half, CNO Says April 28, 2017WASHINGTON: That the Navy should get more money to build up its surface and submarine fleets may be the message Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson sends in an upcoming article which he promises would be a “strong Navy voice” on budget issues. Richardson told an audience at the Brookings Institution Thursday that he would be […]Colin Clark
- Bechtel Launches Long-Term Sustainability TargetsBechtel, a global leader in engineering, procurement, and construction, announced a set of ambitious long-term targets to increase the company’s contributions to global sustainability. The goals and targets are part of Bechtel’s ongoing and comprehensive strategy to further integrate sustainability within the company. “How we plan and execute projects today has a profound impact on the […]
- Wishing You a Happy Arbor Day!ACRE Investment Management wishes you all a happy Arbor Day! Plant a tree and you plant hope.
- California Tech Industry Weighs In on Critical Infrastructure Breach Reporting April 28, 2017Tech companies are concerned about proposed legislation that would require businesses that maintain critical infrastructure to report cyberincidents to the California Office of Emergency Services.
- Read the April 2017 Techwire Newsletter April 28, 2017In case you missed it, download our monthly newsletter exclusively for Insider members. This month's newsletter features a conversation with city of Roseville CIO Hong Sae, thought leadership from CalRecycle CIO Gary Arstein-Kerslake, a comprehensive summary of legislation in play at the State Capitol, and more.