WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- US Needs Hi-Lo Mix Of ‘Exquisite’ & Affordable ISR: Intel Official July 18, 2018“Those will be debates we’ll have over the next couple of years, and those are some tough choices,” intelligence official Kevin Sherman told me. “Do we reduce some of those capabilities have been very helpful in the CT (counter-terrorism) fight, that a lot of our combatant commands have relied on, in order to buy more […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Trump’s Vision & NATO’s Future: Streamline The Alliance For Modern War July 18, 2018It would be wrong for Europeans to conclude that President Trump wants to withdraw all US forces from Europe. The President simply wants the US military to be NATO’s security guarantor of last resort, not NATO’s “first responder.”Doug Macgregor
- Northern Trust Releases Corporate Social Responsibility ReportNorthern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) announced the release of its eighth Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report. The latest report outlines key priorities for governance, citizenship and operations, employees, shared values and sustainable products / services. The report highlights achievements during the fiscal year ending December 31, 2017. “Northern Trust values CSR as an essential element of our […]
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational ShiftsBoréalis (www.boreal-is.com), the leading provider of stakeholder engagement software, today announced the Summer Release of its Stakeholder Engagement Platform, including Stakeholder Engagement Planning beta. The new functionality ties engagement strategy to execution, helping companies consistently engage with stakeholders, globally. The Boréalis Summer Release also includes important enhancements to its Stakeholder Assessment capabilities to help organizations […]
- CalVet CIO: 'Building the Right Thing' July 18, 2018As CIO for the California Department of Veterans Affairs, Isaiah Mall is overseeing modernization of the department's Electronic Health Records system while preparing for a cloud-based system to improve clinical, financial and administrative operations as they relate to CalVet Homes.
- Emails Raise Questions About Energy Negotiations July 18, 2018Emails that California utility regulators withheld for years — and recently released under a court order — show that political appointees of Gov. Jerry Brown met privately to discuss state energy policy.