WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Saudis OK Billions in Arms Sales, Congress Not So Sure October 12, 2018WASHINGTON: Even as Congress inches toward cutting off arms sales to Saudi Arabia over the disappearance of Saudi dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi and Riyadh’s grinding war in Yemen, the United States is preparing to ship $14.5 billion worth of arms to the increasingly embattled kingdom. Those weapons include “helicopters, tanks, ships, weapons, and training,” a […]Paul McLeary
- Robot Hover Tanks With Ray Guns? Army Looks To Replace M1 October 12, 2018“It doesn’t have to be a tank, it just has to be decisive and lethal,” Brig. Gen. Richard Ross Coffman answered. “If that is run by a flux capacitor, hovers, and has a ray gun — and we can make it run at a reasonable cost — we’ll look at it.”Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Global Sustain: 3rd ESG Responsible Investments, Green Finance & Brands ForumGlobal Sustain organised with great success in a full hall for 3rd consecutive year in cooperation and partnership with Forum for Responsible Investment (FNG), Investment Bank Berlin (IBB) and International Bankers Forum (IBF) the 3rd ESG Responsible Investments, Green Finance & Brands Forum 2018 (http://sustainabilityforum.de/) in Berlin on 26.9.2018 at the Conference Center of Investment Bank Berlin, with […]
- 3BL Media to Host Corporate Responsibility Stories, Nov. 8, Near New York’s High Line3BL Media, the world’s leading communications partner for purpose-driven organizations, will host the next in its series of Corporate Responsibility Stories after-hours events on Nov. 8 at the headquarters of Delos, near Manhattan’s High Line. The event will feature Delos Director Janna Wandzilak, Common Impact CEO Danielle Holly, and a special guest, each of whom […]
- Sacramento County Sets Workshop for Vendors October 12, 2018The county of Sacramento is holding a workshop on its eProcurement system on Thursday.
- With Election Looming, LA County's Elections Chief Wants to 'Get It Right' October 12, 2018The midterm elections are just under a month away and Los Angeles County's Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Dean Logan wants to develop an open source system that can scale to other jurisdictions.