Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- No Light Attack Planes Any Time Soon: Air Force Undersecretary January 18, 2019AFA: The Air Force won’t issue a Request For Information on possible Light Attack aircraft, originally scheduled to come out December, in favor of doing a lot more experiments, Air Force Undersecretary Matt Donovan told reporters this morning. The service has been dithering for over a decade about whether to buy propeller-driven aircraft for affordable close […]Colin Clark
- Marines, Navy Wrestle With How To Upgun Amphibs January 18, 2019The Marines want Vertical Launch System missile tubes on their new amphibious ships — but the Navy isn’t planning to leave room for them.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- MOMS Orange County Names Epsilon as 2019 Champion for Babies & FamiliesMOMS Orange County presents its Champion for Babies & Families award to Epsilon, a global leader in creating connections between people and brands, and an Alliance Data company. MOMS Orange County, a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving low-income pregnant women and young families for more than 26 years, launched the Champion for Babies & Families […]
- HACR Announces Addition of Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers as Its Newest Coalition MemberThe Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) is pleased to announce the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) has joined HACR as its newest coalition member organization effective January 1, 2019. SHPE is the nation’s largest and most influential organization representing Hispanic professionals in the STEM industries. Raquel Tamez, president & CEO of SHPE, will […]
- DGS Grows Its Vendor List Amid 'Exciting' Time in Tech Under Newsom January 18, 2019The state Department of General Services’ (DGS) online list of private-sector tech vendors grew slightly last month, and an executive with its newest arrival called this "an exciting time" for technology drivers to lead by example during the Gov. Gavin Newsom administration.
- State Picks Contractor to Replace Lobbyist Website January 18, 2019The California Secretary of State's Office has chosen a contractor to replace Cal-ACCESS, the 19-year-old state website that hosts filings by political candidates, lobbyists and donors, among others.