Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- NATO To ‘Integrate’ Offensive Cyber By Members November 16, 2018“NATO is clear that we will not perform offensive cyberspace operations,” said Maj. Gen. Wolfgang Renner. “However, we will integrate sovereign cyberspace effects from the allies who are willing to volunteer.”Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- DoD AUDIT: Air Force Finds Mystery Motors, Other Highlights November 16, 2018After waiting almost three decades to audit itself, the Pentagon still failed miserably in its first attempt. Despite top officials brushing the failure off an an expected learning experience, real questions remain over whether it can fix itself.Paul McLeary
- UPS Delivers Wishes and Gives Back This Holiday SeasonUPS® (NYSE: UPS) today announced the launch of its 5th annual “Wishes Delivered” campaign. This global initiative spreads goodwill and inspiration by delivering a few very special wishes to individuals in the communities we serve. The holiday campaign also raises money for various nonprofits that improve quality of life around the world. “Every package we deliver during […]
- Duke Energy Teams up With DonorsChoose.Org to Help Teachers and Students Recover From Hurricane FlorenceThe Duke Energy Foundation announced it is providing a $160,000 grant to DonorsChoose.org to fund relief projects by public school teachers in 16 counties across North Carolina and South Carolina. "Many of the communities Duke Energy serves are still recovering from the catastrophic damage caused by Hurricane Florence," said Stephen De May, Duke Energy's North Carolina president. "The last thing that teachers and […]
- 20 Years and Counting: IT Consulting Co. Celebrates Platinum Anniversary November 16, 2018Trinity Technology Group in Sacramento is in now its third decade developing & delivering end-to-end automated solutions for myriad public agencies
- Broadband Colocation Is Possible, But It's Complicated November 16, 2018Caltrans updated the Department of Technology and the Broadband Council on its efforts to colocate broadband conduit with highways at Thursday's Broadband Council meeting.