WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- After 4000 Years, China Eyes Truly Global Role October 18, 2017WASHINGTON: The president of China, seeming to cast aside the better part of four millennia of Chinese tradition, declared today that he sees “a new historic juncture in China’s development,” one that clearly calls for his country to flex its global muscles and change the rules that have guided the world since at least World War […]Colin Clark
- Armed Robots: US Lags Rhetoric, Russia October 18, 2017AUSA: American military leaders talk how artificial intelligence will change the face of war, but the unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) actually in development are much more modest and less lethal. They’re mostly small, mostly unarmed, and fall short not only of Pentagon visions of future warfare, but of the tank-like machines the Russians are experimenting with today. […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- The Resource Foundation to Host 30th Anniversary Gala on November 1stOn November 1st, The Resource Foundation (TRF) will host its 30th Anniversary Gala, Spark Opportunity, to celebrate 30 years empowering disadvantaged communities in Latin America and the Caribbean with the skills, knowledge and opportunities they need to improve their lives. Spark Opportunity will be held at the New York Athletic Club in Manhattan from 6:30-10:30 […]
- oekom Impact Study 2017: The Impact of Responsible Investment on Companies Is Increasingoekom research concluded in its Impact Study 2017 that the influence of the responsible capital markets is clearly positive. According to companies, the impact that responsible investors, banks and rating agencies have on the company’s sustainability efforts has increased considerably since the last survey in 2013. The sustainability rating agencies play a decisive role in […]
- Cloud Neutrality: 5 Things Every CIO Should Plan for When Moving to Cloud October 18, 2017Successful planning to move to the cloud is not just about getting data into the cloud, it’s about how you get it out.
- CWDS Gains Chief of Development October 18, 2017Child Welfare Digital Services announced Thursday that Steve Trimble has been hired as chief of development on the CWS-New System project.