Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Fix It Before It Breaks: SOCOM, JAIC Pioneer Predictive Maintenance AI February 19, 2019“He said you’ve got tremendous people, you prototype pretty effectively, and you’re absolutely terrible — he had some more colorful words than that — for machine learning,” Gen. Thomas said. “It gave me a spark … and turned me into a zealot.”Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Bigger Debt Means Smaller Budgets (But We Need More Shipyards): DoD Officials February 15, 2019Even as one official warned that budget pressures would squeeze the budget, another said the nation must expand the defense industrial base to build a 355-ship Navy.Paul McLeary
- RBS Publishes 2018 Integrated Strategic Report
- Duke Energy Earns EEI's ‘Emergency Recovery Award’ for Power Restoration Efforts in Carolinas After Hurricane FlorenceDuke Energy has received the Edison Electric Institute’s (EEI) “Emergency Recovery Award” for the company’s outstanding power restoration efforts after Hurricane Florence hit North Carolina and South Carolina in September 2018. The Emergency Recovery Award is given to select EEI member companies to recognize their extraordinary efforts to restore power to customers after service disruptions […]
- Privileged Access Management Buyers' Guide February 15, 201967% of all enterprise resources are exposed to access-related risk. Download this guide for a critical and practical approach to privilege.
- Cruz's Move to San Joaquin CIO: 'Too Good a Job to Pass Up' February 15, 2019GovOps' Batjer and CDT's Tong praised the longtime IT leader for his leadership and 'sound counsel.'