Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- BAE Gets $873M For AMPVs, Spelling The End of The ‘Aluminum Coffin’ M113 February 19, 2019In Iraq, M113 variants were deemed too vulnerable to roadside bombs and confined to base. But in a fast-moving mechanized war in Eastern Europe, the armored brigades would need support vehicles that stand a chance against Russian firepower.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Space Command More Important Than Space Force: CSAF Goldfein; Trump Signs SPD-4 February 19, 2019WASHINGTON: The first concrete step to creating an independent force of trained and equipped space warriors occurred today — but that’s not the most important step on space the nation should take, the Air Force Chief of Staff said today. Setting up Space Command, so the US can more effectively fight any war that involves space assets, […]Colin Clark
- Consumers Energy Sets Goals for Smart Energy District in Jackson, Including 40 Percent On-Site Renewable EnergyConsumers Energy today announced its goals for the Jackson Smart Energy District, an efficient, affordable, clean energy hub in its hometown. The Jackson Smart Energy District aims to achieve 2040 Clean Energy goals 15 to 20 years early -- including producing 40 percent of the District’s energy needs from on-site renewable sources. “Consumers Energy is excited […]
- European Commission, Iceland Foods, Mars and United Nations to Speak at The Economist’s Fourth Annual Sustainability Summit in LondonThe world (or much of it) is waking up. Climate change and the damage wrought on the environment by human behaviour have begun to take root in our collective consciousness. Commitments at a political, corporate and social level abound, and are beginning to yield results. Sustainability has shifted from a "nice to have" to a […]
- Electric Car Programs Need to Remember the Needy February 19, 2019Electric vehicle car-shares, charging ports and other pieces of the green mobility future may go unused in many communities if the projects fail to understand local needs or the communities the projects hope to serve.
- L.A. County Registrar Notes Big Opportunities for Vendors February 19, 2019The department is working on Voting Solutions for All People (VSAP), an initiative designed to expand voter access while strengthening ballot security and transitioning from traditional local precincts to regional voting centers. To that end, the IT department is working on a host of short- to medium-term priorities.