WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- SASC Doubles Down On R&D Budget, Pushing New Tech The Pentagon Missed May 25, 2018The White House and Pentagon have been talking up the return of Great Power Competition with the rise of China and Russia, but the Senate Armed Services Committee is frustrated that the 2019 defense budget doesn’t put money where the rhetoric is.Paul McLeary
- Why Chairman Thornberry Failed To Tame DoD’s Fourth Estate May 25, 2018When House Armed Services Chairman Thornberry proposed eliminating seven agencies and reducing personnel by 25 percent, he faced strong opposition. In the HASC’s draft bill, he scaled the proposal back to eliminating just three agencies. But that didn’t work either. During the committee’s markup of the House defense policy bill, members still pushed back.Mark Cancian
- SC Johnson Latin America Named Best Multinational WorkplaceSC Johnson today announced it has been recognized as a 2018 Best Multinational Workplace in Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute. This is the 13th time SC Johnson Latin America has been recognized, and the third consecutive year. The organization earned the No. 4 spot in the ranking. “The SC Johnson Latin […]
- SC Johnson América Latina nombrada el mejor lugar de trabajo multinacionalSC Johnson anunció hoy que ha sido reconocida como el mejor lugar de trabajo multinacional 2018 en América Latina por el instituto Great Place to Work®. Esta es la 13.ª vez que SC Johnson América Latina ha sido reconocida y el tercer año consecutivo. La organización logró el puesto n.º 4 lugar en la clasificación. “La […]
- No Techwire Newsletter on Monday, Memorial Day May 25, 2018Techwire will observe Memorial Day on Monday and will not be publishing a newsletter. The daily update will resume Tuesday, May 29. The staff of Techwire wishes our readers and friends a safe and meaningful holiday.
- Sacramento County Workshop: Ins and Outs of Procurement May 25, 2018Sacramento County government is planning an event for those who do business with the county procurement system — and those who aspire to do so.