Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- Deloitte Wins $106M JAIC Contract To Build AI Toolkit August 12, 2020The Joint Common Foundation will put a standard set of tools in the cloud, where any Defense Department AI project can use them.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- AF ‘Olympics’ Seeks To Speed 3D Printing Capabilities August 12, 2020Gen. Arnold Bunch, head of Air Materiel Command, said that 64 teams are competing in the Advanced Manufacturing Olympics for a total of $1 million in prize winnings.Theresa Hitchens
- T‑Mobile Offers a Welcome “Returnship” for Women in TechBy Marissa Mancini “I took a break relatively early in my career, and each time I navigated to an online application, it began with two choices: either ‘I am a recent graduate’ or ‘I am a seasoned professional.’” That left Emilie Davidson feeling a little out of place. “With no local or recent professional contracts, I […]
- CBRE Group, Inc. Releases 2019 Corporate Responsibility Report With Special Focus on COVID-19
- 'Extremely Frustrating' Tech Woes Bedevil Newsom August 12, 2020Five months into the biggest crisis of Gavin Newsom's governorship, technology problems have become major stumbling blocks to his coronavirus strategy.
- For CHP, Dispatch Console and Radio Gear Among Top Purchases August 12, 2020The California Highway Patrol has been upgrading its communications capabilities this year, including new dispatch console equipment, video and audio recording gear, and antennas.