WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Historic Shift? Air Force General May Lead Pacific Command October 20, 2017WASHINGTON: In what would be a remarkable break in US military tradition, an Air Force general has emerged as the top candidate to lead Pacific Command. Sweeping from India to the west, north to Russia, south to Antarctica and east to the California and Mexican coasts, Pacific Command is just what it says: the military […]Colin Clark
- Small Aircraft Carriers: RAND Report Won’t Convince McCain October 20, 2017WASHINGTON: The fleet needs smaller, cheaper aircraft carriers than the badly over budget, behind schedule Gerald Ford, ex-Navy pilot John McCain has long argued. No way, “Bigger Aircraft Carriers Are Better,” declares a recent National Interest article – widely publicized by the carrier industry’s advocacy group, ACIBC – citing a study that RAND did for […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Brand Authenticity Conference in BerlinExplore how CSR and sustainability are driving brand value and business results across all industries today at the International Trademark Association’s first Brand Authenticity conference. As consumers demand that their brands represent their values, being transparent about a commitment to CSR has become a central strategy for many brand owners. Ideal for legal and business […]
- Webinar Tailored to Social Entrepreneurs Offers Free Copy of Business Sustainability Modelling ToolConscious Company Media is offering a free webinar Wednesday, October 25, 10am PT tailored to social entrepreneurs to ensure that sustainability is built directly into their business model from the ground up. In partnership with Presidio Graduate School, the webinar provides an overview and case study analysis of the “Business Sustainability Booster” a.k.a. BSB, created […]
- CalPERS Joins MFA Security Movement October 20, 2017The California Public Employees Retirement System has joined the ranks of entities requiring multi-factor authentication.
- Editor's Notebook: Harvest Time for RFPs October 20, 2017As befits harvest season, the last couple of weeks and the next couple hold the prospect of a bountiful time for enterprising vendors. Low-hanging fruit is presenting itself for those seeking to do business with California state government, its 58 counties, and its more than 1,200 cities and special districts.