WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 1, 2018) — Excalibur successfully completed the rigorous Turner Construction Management Course after being a selected small business to participate in the Spring/Summer 2018 cohort. Excalibur’s Vice President, Emily Marasco, attended the course during the spring and summer with fellow executives in the industry at the Howard University campus. With the experience and successful […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
- Marines Furiously Cutting Programs As Tighter Budgets Loom October 19, 2018As old programs go, the Corps is looking at new cyber capabilities and getting back into the air defense game.Paul McLeary
- Can Trump Rebuild The Military As Deficits Balloon? October 18, 2018President Trump, clearly feeling some heat after the Treasury Department noted the national debt ballooned 17 percent to $779 billion this year, announced yesterday that the defense budget would drop to about $700 billion in fiscal 2020. Trump told his Cabinet this could happen, “because now that we have our military taken care of, we […]Daniel Goure
- Global Sustain: The Sustainability Forum 2018 Was Successfully CompletedThe “Sustainability Forum 2018”, a training, networking and professional development event, took place on October 5 for the seventh consecutive year. The event was organized by Global Sustain and held at the NJV Athens Plaza Hotel. For another year, world renowned speakers and sustainable development experts from high profile organizations participated in the event and through […]
- The Consumer Goods Forum, in Partnership With Capgemini, Publishes Its Global Health and Wellness Digital FrameworkThe Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) is pleased to announce the launch of the Global Health and Wellness Digital Framework, developed in partnership with Capgemini. The aim of the Framework is to provide CGF members and stakeholders with a guide to how digital can support the goal of positively impacting behavioural change to help people live […]
- The AWS Opioid Council: Public Health Leaders Address Addiction October 19, 2018The Opioid Crisis Council strives to bring transparency to addiction by building momentum for collective priorities, and by analyzing large datasets to gain insights.
- DNA Analysis Tool, Source Code at Heart of Murder Case October 19, 2018The dispute centered on an emerging area of contention in criminal courts, where the use of sophisticated forensic tools that rely on computer algorithms is becoming more common.