Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- Raytheon Gets OK, $378M To Replace Risky OCX Hardware March 27, 2020“Raytheon has been executing as planned, giving us confidence in OCX’s ability to transition into operations,” Lt. Gen. John Thompson, SMC commander, said today.Theresa Hitchens
- COVID-19: Roper Stands Up Task Force To Assist Industrial Base March 27, 2020“I have mobilized the Department of the Air Force into a wartime acquisition posture,” said Roper. “We are at war with this virus.”Theresa Hitchens
- Ventec Life Systems and GM Partner to Mass Produce Critical Care Ventilators in Response to COVID-19 PandemicVentec Life Systems and GM Partner to Mass Produce Critical Care Ventilators in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic Ventec Life Systems announced today General Motors will build VOCSN critical care ventilators at GM’s Kokomo, Indiana manufacturing facility with FDA-cleared ventilators scheduled to ship as soon as next month. This effort is in addition to Ventec taking […]
- Electric Service Remains Safe and Reliable During COVID-19 Emergency RestrictionsEdison International Energized blog by Caroline Aoyagi-Stom As communities throughout California continue to practice physcial distancing amid Gov. Gavin Newsom’s stay-at-home order, the utility is reassuring its customers that electric service will not be impacted. Electric service is considered essential and Southern California Edison employees are exempt from the order. Electric service is identified by the state as […]
- City Buys Cell Site Simulator for Police March 27, 2020Vallejo has approved an agreement with KeyE Corp. for its police department to use a cellular site simulator, a device that masquerades as a cell tower.
- Data Shows Environmental Benefits of Home Isolation March 27, 2020Private-sector researchers and officials with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) say that one or two weeks is not enough time to get a thorough understanding of the effects of greatly reducing traffic.