Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- F-35 Parts Problems At Heart Of Low Readiness Rates: GAO April 25, 2019“F-35 aircraft performance is falling short of warfighter requirements—that is, aircraft cannot perform as many missions or fly as often as required. This lower-than-desired aircraft performance is due largely to F-35 spare parts shortages and difficulty in managing and moving parts around the world”Colin Clark
- How AI Could Change The Art Of War April 25, 2019Time-honored principles of command get weird when you add the fundamentally alien thinking of an artificial intelligence.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- World Malaria Day: Refocusing Strategies to Eliminate MalariaSub-Saharan Africa (SSA) suffers by far the greatest malaria burden worldwide; malaria is so common in SSA that the average person sees it as an inevitable part of their existence, and the statistics are as stark as they come. According to the 2018 World Malaria Report, the global response to malaria has stalled, and we’re […]
- NRG Energy’s 2018 Sustainability Report Showcases 37% Reduction in Carbon EmissionsNRG Energy Inc. (NYSE:NRG) today released its 2018 Sustainability Report, providing an update on the Company’s comprehensive sustainability strategy. NRG demonstrated advancement across all of its previously announced sustainability initiatives, including a 37% reduction in carbon emissions, marking significant progress towards its science-based target of reducing emissions 50% by 2030 from a 2014 baseline. Other […]
- Nominations Open for CDG's Government Experience Awards April 25, 2019The focus is on the achievements and best practices from U.S. states, counties, cities and federal agencies and departments that have gone beyond the Web to radically improve upon the experience of government and push the boundaries of how services are delivered.
- California Leads With Hydrogen-Powered Electric Cars April 25, 2019The state has just 39 hydrogen refueling stations, but could have as many as 1,000 stations by 2030, enough to jump-start the little-known, but environmentally friendly, specialized electric-car market.