Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- The Top 3 Priorities Of New Space Force: Stopher February 28, 2020The first priority of the Space Force has to be addressing acquisition holes, including architectural planning and integration, enterprise systems engineering, and programmatic discipline.John Stopher
- Navy & Marines Caught By Surprise By Esper’s Budget Cuts February 27, 2020Both the smaller 2021 shipbuilding budget and the $3.8B lost to the president’s border wall were imposed on the services without their input, Navy Department leaders testify.Paul McLeary
- ITU, GeSI, GSMA & SBTi Set Science-based Pathway in Line With Paris AgreementThe ICT industry is today making an unprecedented step towards tackling climate change via the release of the first ever science-based pathway to reduce Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions across the telecoms sector. The new Science-Based Target (SBT) is the result of a collaboration between the ITU, the Global Enabling Sustainability Initiative (GeSI), the GSMA and […]
- National Grid Named One of the World’s Most Ethical CompaniesNational Grid has been recognized today as one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. This marks the ninth time that National Grid has earned this award and makes the company one of only nine honorees in the […]
- Assembly Majority Leader on Blockchain, Virtual Currency Bills February 27, 2020Ian Calderon discussed two pieces of legislation he's sponsoring on blockchain and cryptocurrency, and a new Financial Technology Innovation Office proposed within the state Department of Business Oversight.
- State Senators Hear from Both Sides in Data Privacy Issue February 27, 2020Privacy advocates, including the American Civil Liberties Union and the Electronic Frontier Foundation, are worried that even anonymized trip data can in some cases be linked to an individual, and that information can reveal sensitive data.