WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- DNI Will ‘Do Really Great Work’ To Clear Huge Clearance Backlog April 24, 2018It ain’t sexy, but the massive backlog of 730,000 clearance investigations is costing companies money, the Intelligence Community good people and causing headaches for everyone. The redoubtable Sue Gordon, principal deputy Director of National Intelligence, told some 3,000 intelligence professionals today that “this year we’ll do really great work on reducing the backlog.”Colin Clark
- Poland Struggles With HIMARS Buy April 24, 2018The $250 million package for the rocket launcher along with guided warheads and other tactical missiles was seen as a way for Poland and NATO to push back against the Russian military buildup in neighboring Kaliningrad, which gives Moscow the ability to track and knock down Polish aircraft over Polish airspace.Paul McLeary
- U.S. Judge Again Issues Global Injunction to Block Indigenous Villagers From Enforcing Ecuador Pollution Judgment in Entire WorldA U.S. federal trial judge, apparently reacting to Canadian appellate judges who seem willing to allow Ecuadorian villagers the chance to seize Chevron assets to comply with their $12b pollution judgment, has just issued a second extraordinary “global injunction” from his Manhattan courtroom purporting to bar collection of the Ecuador judgment anywhere in the world – […]
- Johnson & Johnson, Tessy Plastics, Avery Dennison and EcoVadis Advise Companies on Driving Supplier Engagement and Sustainable OutcomesEcoVadis, the leader in business sustainability ratings for global supply chains, expands its support of the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council (SPLC) to include gold-level sponsorship of the 2018 SPLC Summit and the SPLC webinar series, as well as development of guidelines to help drive the practice forward in the United States and worldwide. The SPLC […]
- 29 ITLA Grads Among New Crop of Future Leaders April 24, 2018Twenty-nine state IT specialists are the new graduates of the Information Technology Leadership Academy (ITLA), one of four career development academies offered by the California Department of Technology to train future IT leaders in state government.
- Orange County Prepares for Election Cyberthreats April 24, 2018The county's Registrar of Voters has released its 2018 election security playbook.