WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- B-21 Bomber Boost? General Touts 165; KC-46 Still Late May 25, 2017WASHINGTON: How many B-21 bombers will the US need? 80? 100? 165? Bound by the president’s budget on one side and congressional appropriations on the other, the head of Air Force acquisition was very careful in answering that question today, but one of his colleagues gave some fascinating hints. The military head of Air Force acquisition, […]Colin Clark
- Air Force Space Budget Up $1.5B; Teague ‘Cautiously Optimistic’ On OCX DAB Meet May 24, 2017PENTAGON: The big news on the 2018 Air Force space budget: it grew at least $1.5 billion. That’s a large increase considering the total budget request is $10.4 billion. For perspective, the entire Defense Department space budget last year — known as the space Major Force Program — was $22 billion. The Air Force oversees the vast […]Colin Clark
- Business Sector Media Announces Sold Out Exhibit Hall in Denver for Environmental Leader Conference 2017Business Sector Media, publisher of the Environmental Leader and Energy Manager Today, announced the exhibit hall for its annual Environmental Leader Conference, Denver, June 5-7, 2017 is now sold out. With the main industry heavyweights sponsoring the event, there is a focus of which products and services can enhance ongoing corporate initiatives. With a focus […]
- Aramark Sets The Stage For Summer Travel SeasonAs travelers embark on family vacations and cross-country trips this summer, Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), the award-winning food and hospitality partner for national and state parks and other leading leisure and cultural attractions, is rolling out new programs, enhancements and celebrations at the country’s premier travel destinations to help guests relax and enjoy themselves. This vacation season, travelers […]
- State Auditor: Oversight, Better Metrics, Budgeting Needed for High-Speed Internet in Schools May 25, 2017The California State Auditor recommends the Imperial County Office of Education, which operates the K-12 High Speed Network program, improve its planning, budgeting and methodology.
- Next Gen Architectures May 25, 2017As the IT industry enters the cloud era, where hybrid IT is the dominant deployment model in organizations of all sizes, the capabilities of primary all flash arrays (AFAs) will need to evolve to handle cloud scale and agility.