WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- CSIS Expert Calls Out USAF: 386 Squadrons & $13B Space Force Are Guesswork September 20, 2018CENTER FOR STRATEGIC & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES: The Air Force threw out two big numbers this week, but one of Washington’s leading budget analysts doesn’t think either of them is credible. One is the service’s unsolicited estimate that President Trump’s plan to create an independent Space Force – largely carved out of the Air Force – […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Aid To Israel Isn’t Foreign Aid; It’s An Investment September 20, 2018Israel faces increasingly tight restrictions on its Foreign Military Financing from the U.S., as Breaking D readers know. In the past, when the US provided Israeli with grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program, Israel could convert 25 percent of the aid from dollars into shekels to buy Israeli products and support local R&D. The […]Yoram Ettinger
- JetBlue and Airbus Take to the Sky Using Renewable Jet FuelJetBlue (Nasdaq: JBLU) today received its latest A321 aircraft from Airbus’ U.S. A320 Family production facility in Mobile, Ala. The acceptance flight followed by JetBlue’s scheduled ferry flight, taking place on September 20, marks JetBlue’s first-ever flights fueled with renewable jet fuel blend. The fuel for these flights, provided by Airbus and certified by Air […]
- Mercy Corps: One Year Since Maria, Puerto Rico Is Back In Business But Deep Wounds RemainOne year after deadly Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, the global organization Mercy Corps is helping the island’s small businesses, farmers and fishermen get back on their feet. With one in three workers in Puerto Rico employed by a small or medium-sized business and 80 percent of the island’s crop value wiped out by the storm, helping […]
- CDT Awards $36M Contract for LifeLine Program Management September 20, 2018The California Department of Technology has awarded a $36 million, 30-month contract to Maximus, a global company specializing in government services, to run the California LifeLine Program.
- Docs, Paper, Schism: Feds Fault Medi-Cal for Antiquated System September 20, 2018In the digital shadow of Silicon Valley, California officials still submit their records to the feds justifying billions in Medicaid spending the old-fashioned way: on paper. Stacks and stacks of it.