WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Hard Lessons from America’s Longest Wars December 14, 2017This is one of two pieces by our contributor James Kitfield, who’s won more Gerald Ford Defense Reporting awards than anyone else (3), on the challenges and mistakes America has made in grappling with the complex threat of global terrorism. As James puts it in his summary sentence: U.S. counterterrorism forces continue to learn and adapt […]James Kitfield
- Army Reorganizes, Accelerates EW: Synergy Or Hostile Takeover? December 14, 2017ARLINGTON: Outgunned in the airwaves by Russian jammers, the US Army has a new plan for electronic warfare. The Army hopes to rebuild the long-neglected EW branch more quickly — in part, paradoxically, by partially submerging it in other branches, namely military intelligence and cyber. There’s both an equipment aspect and an organizational one. First […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- SC Johnson Goes Above and Beyond Regulatory and Industry Standards With Skin Allergen TransparencySC Johnson announced that it has fulfilled a commitment it made in May 2017 to disclose the presence of 368 skin allergens by product on its ingredient website WhatsInsideSCJohnson.com. Previously, the company published a list of fragrance and non-fragrance skin allergens on its website, and beginning today takes it a step further by listing the specific […]
- 3Degrees Helps BART Negotiate Two New Renewable Energy Projects3Degrees is proud to be a part of BART’s historic commitment to long term renewable energy through two power purchase agreements. BART, the fifth largest rapid transit system in the US, serves San Francisco and surrounding communities. Working with the Sustainability Group at BART, our team developed and managed the solicitation process, evaluating bids from […]
- Cannabis Tracking Software Could Be Functional by Jan. 1 Deadline December 13, 2017Jan. 1 is the deadline for a workable software to accept applications for licenses to conduct business as a cannabis cooperative association and for separate, interoperable software to track cannabis. This software, the Cannabis Track and Trace software, will regulate how cooperatives grow, move and sell cannabis, and both are part of the statute under the Medical […]
- Clock Ticking on California's FirstNet Decision December 13, 2017Gov. Jerry Brown must decide this month whether California will join a national public safety network or build its own high-speed wireless network dedicated to first responders. That decision is certain to be informed by proposals the state received from any vendors hoping to build an alternative California-only network.