Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- No, The Pentagon Did NOT Waste $28 Billion January 21, 2019One of our primary goals here at Breaking Defense is to try and avoid the madness of the daily news cycle and tell our readers what is really happening, as best as any human can tell at any time. The following explanation by two experienced defense budget experts of what really happened to $28 billion discussed in a […]Mackenzie Eaglen
- No Light Attack Planes Any Time Soon: Air Force Undersecretary January 18, 2019AFA: The Air Force won’t issue a Request For Information on possible Light Attack aircraft, originally scheduled to come out December, in favor of doing a lot more experiments, Air Force Undersecretary Matt Donovan told reporters this morning. The service has been dithering for over a decade about whether to buy propeller-driven aircraft for affordable close […]Colin Clark
- PepsiCo and The Global FoodBanking Network Partnership Delivers More Than 85 Million Servings of Fresh Food to Communities in Need in 2018PepsiCo, one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, and The Global FoodBanking Network (GFN), a nonprofit organization that develops and supports food banks in more than 30 countries, delivered more than 85 million servings of fresh food to communities in need in 2018 as part of their partnership to strengthen food banks around […]
- The Consumer Goods Forum Launches New Podcast SeriesThe Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) has today launched a new podcast series which will welcome guests from inside and outside the organisation and membership to discuss challenges facing the consumer goods industry, the planet and its people. The first episode “A New Year in Sustainability” features Ignacio Gavilan, Director of Environmental Sustainability and Didier Bergeret, […]
- DGS Grows Its Vendor List Amid 'Exciting' Time in Tech Under Newsom January 18, 2019The state Department of General Services’ (DGS) online list of private-sector tech vendors grew slightly last month, and an executive with its newest arrival called this "an exciting time" for technology drivers to lead by example during the Gov. Gavin Newsom administration.
- State Picks Contractor to Replace Lobbyist Website January 18, 2019The California Secretary of State's Office has chosen a contractor to replace Cal-ACCESS, the 19-year-old state website that hosts filings by political candidates, lobbyists and donors, among others.