Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Bigger Debt Means Smaller Budgets (But We Need More Shipyards): DoD Officials February 15, 2019Even as one official warned that budget pressures would squeeze the budget, another said the nation must expand the defense industrial base to build a 355-ship Navy.Paul McLeary
- Army Picks BAE Jammer To Kill Russian Missiles (Softly) February 15, 2019If RAVEN succeeds in the next, more challenging round of tests, the BAE jammer will ultimately go on the 1980s-vintage M2 Bradley. That’s a big part of the Army’s urgent push to protect American armored vehicles against Russian-made anti-tank missiles in widespread use around the world.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- National Grid Seeks Approval of Revolution Wind Contract in Rhode IslandNational Grid filed for regulatory approval of a 20-year contract for energy from a new, 400 MW offshore wind farm – Revolution Wind. The project, originally developed by Providence-based Deepwater Wind, has since been acquired by Orsted, one of the world’s leading developers of offshore wind farms. National Grid selected Revolution Wind in coordination with […]
- Chevron and U.S. Law Firm Gibson Dunn Face Possible DOJ Probe Over Witness Bribery and Fraud in Pollution CaseChevron and its U.S. law firm Gibson Dunn & Crutcher are facing new allegations the company engaged in witness bribery and obstruction of justice in the U.S. to thwart collection of a $12 billion Ecuador pollution judgment that found the oil giant had deliberately dumped billions of gallons of toxic oil waste onto Indigenous ancestral […]
- Privileged Access Management Buyers' Guide February 15, 201967% of all enterprise resources are exposed to access-related risk. Download this guide for a critical and practical approach to privilege.
- Cruz's Move to San Joaquin CIO: 'Too Good a Job to Pass Up' February 15, 2019GovOps' Batjer and CDT's Tong praised the longtime IT leader for his leadership and 'sound counsel.'