WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 10, 2020) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) will award The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a virtual ceremony from the Great Hall at the U.S. Department of Labor in Washington, DC. DOL’s HIRE Vets Medallion Program is the only […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
- White House, DoT Promote More Dough For GPS Alternatives January 20, 2021WASHINGTON: No currently available commercial alternative can provide a stand-alone backup to GPS, concludes a long-awaited study led by the Transportation Department. While some systems can stand in for GPS’s timing function, none provide robust enough positioning and navigation capabilities, the study concludes. The study, Complementary PNT and GPS Backup Technologies Demonstration Report, was released Friday…Theresa Hitchens
- Biden’s Pentagon Ready To Take Hard New Look At Navy Plans January 20, 2021The Trump administration’s belated – and very expensive – plans to reinvent the Navy are about to get a scrubbing by the Biden team.Paul McLeary
- Fifth Third Achieves Carbon Neutrality January 19, 2021Fifth Third (Nasdaq: FITB) today announced that it has achieved carbon neutrality for its operations in 2020, including greenhouse gas emissions from its facilities and business travel. This achievement was accomplished by directly reducing the Company’s corporate carbon footprint, purchasing renewable power and utilizing carbon offsets from a project in its retail footprint for remaining […]
- Eight Informative Discussions With Farmers & Specialists From All Major U.S. Cotton Growing Regions January 19, 2021The Soil Health Institute (SHI), the non-profit charged with safeguarding and enhancing the vitality and productivity of soils, invites you to join eight online discussions with U.S. cotton farmers and soil health experts who are improving soil health and evaluating its return on investment.
- EDD Backlog Soars as Remedies Fail to Keep Up January 19, 2021Unemployed workers have continued to complain of a glitchy website and an unresponsive call center. Those complaints have continued despite the EDD adding hundreds of workers and new technology designed to automate and streamline the claims process.
- Here Are CalOES’ Top 5 IT Goods Purchases of 2020 January 19, 2021The California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services’ most costly purchases of IT goods last year appeared to largely center on updating the state-owned and operated California Public Safety Microwave Network, which is used for “emergency and routine operation communication needs.”