WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 18, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group’s employee, Shane P. Reilly, a Military Analyst, supporting the United States Army War College with historical research and expertise, will witness his hard work come to fruition as President Obama awards Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kettles with the Medal of Honor. Shane has been working with […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 2, 2016) – Today, Marcus White, President, Excalibur Staffing Services, announces their name change to The Excalibur Group. The impetus to change names in Excalibur’s tenth year reflects the success in market growth and service offerings. In addition to its commitment to provide excellence in staff augmentation, Excalibur now offers program management […]
- A Glimpse Of Warfare’s Future, Today February 17, 2017WASHINGTON: Building seamless ties between US and allied forces is a dream long held and oft delayed. Allowing a friendly foreign commander to call in pinpoint US airstrikes simply, reliably and quickly with a phone is exactly the kind of military miracle science fiction and military visionaries have dreamt of since at least the late […]Colin Clark
- Thornberry Says HASC Would Oppose Year-Long CR February 16, 2017CAPITOL HILL: “I do not think a year-long CR will pass the House,” House Armed Services Committee Chairman Mac Thornberry told reporters this afternoon. Full-year CRs aren’t that common, but the last few years have usually seen Congress, incapable of passing timely appropriation bills — which is one of their most basic and important jobs — instead passing a […]Colin Clark
- CITGO and The NEED Project Prepare CITGO Employees to Lead STEM Workshops for Houston StudentsCITGO Petroleum Corporation is teaming up with The National Energy Education Development (NEED) Project to equip CITGO employees to lead energy and science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) hands-on activities for local students. At a recent lunch and learn workshop held at the CITGO corporate headquarters in Houston, employees were introduced to teaching techniques when […]
- SCS Partners with GIGA to Promote Green Building Product TransparencySCS Global Services is constantly seeking innovative ways to add value to their client offering and create ROI for sustainable product certifications. Key certifications such as Indoor Advantage™ Gold, FloorScore®, Recycled Content, Health Product Declarations (HPD), and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) are not easily searchable for specifiers and building industry professionals. By connecting SCS to Origin, Manufacturers […]
- Feb. 21 Webinar: How Companies Can Win a Spot in California's Agile Development Vendor Pool February 17, 2017CivicActions, one of 11 vendors selected in 2016 for California's Agile Development Prequalified vendor pool, is hosting a webinar to share what it learned through the qualification process.
- Department of Technology Procurement Chief Retiring February 16, 2017Marnell Voss, deputy director of the California Department of Technology's Statewide Technology Procurement Division (STPD), is retiring effective March 2, TechWire has confirmed. She has been in the role for three years, since March 2014.