WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 18, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group’s employee, Shane P. Reilly, a Military Analyst, supporting the United States Army War College with historical research and expertise, will witness his hard work come to fruition as President Obama awards Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kettles with the Medal of Honor. Shane has been working with […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 2, 2016) – Today, Marcus White, President, Excalibur Staffing Services, announces their name change to The Excalibur Group. The impetus to change names in Excalibur’s tenth year reflects the success in market growth and service offerings. In addition to its commitment to provide excellence in staff augmentation, Excalibur now offers program management […]
- $125 Billion Savings? Not So Fast, Say Experts, DoD, Rep. Smith December 7, 2016WASHINGTON: Want to save $125 billion by slashing Pentagon “waste”? Not so fast. If you take a closer look at the much-touted Defense Business Board study proposing those cuts– which was published in 2015 but went viral after Monday’s Washington Post story saying the Pentagon had “burie[d]” it — and talk to experts, officials, and […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Tern Tailsitter Drone: Pilot Not Included December 6, 2016One of the oddest military drones aborning reinvents a stillborn technology from 1951. That’s because the unmanned aircraft revolution is resurrecting configurations that were tried more than a half century ago but proved impractical with a human pilot inside. The case in point: Northrop Grumman’s new Tern, a drone designed to do everything armed MQ-1 Predators […]Richard Whittle
- Sustainability and CSR in Healthcare Sector is Focus of Free 3BL Media Webinar, Jan. 4Being recognized for successfully treating disease and sending patients home healthy and happy is no longer enough. Increasingly, top healthcare organizations and pharmaceutical companies are extending the focus of innovation to their social and environmental footprints. Join 3BL Media for our next “best practice” webinar, The Prescription for Sustainability and CSR in Healthcare, Jan. 4 […]
- Businesses Leaders Must Lead Fight In Battle Against Climate ChangeThe Inaugural Companies Vs. Climate Change Conference closed Friday December 2nd Fort Lauderdale, FL with a decisive call to action that businesses must lead the charge to tackle climate change, as the U.S. move towards the presidential transition. The consensus of conference attendees was clear. The time is now for business to lead the charge […]
- DGS Proposes Additions to Consulting Master Service Agreement December 7, 2016Under a pre-RFP released publicly this month, DGS is proposing to expand the number of eligible job classifications to 25 (previously there have been just seven), allow vendors to adjust their pricing based on California's Consumer Price Index in some circumstances, and allow purchase orders completed before the end of the MSA term contract to […]
- Gore: Regulatory Compliance Is a Hot Ag Tech Niche for 2017 December 7, 2016Growers, packers, food processors and ag-related businesses need ag tech solutions quickly. They need online interactive permit applications, monitoring and reports for water, fertilizers and pesticides, explains TechWire food and ag tech blogger Bob Gore.