WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- War Games: Army Deletes Bureaucracy To Get Sims Fast April 20, 2018There is real uncertainty whether such things as robotic tanks and high-speed scout helicopters are possible on the Army’s timeline. But if there’s one area where a high-speed approach can work, it’s training simulations, where the Army can piggyback on the rapid development in commercial gaming.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Israeli Firms Scramble As Trump Administration Restricts Military Aid April 20, 2018After years of subsidizing the Israeli defense industry, the US is now insisting Tel Aviv spend all the military aid it gets from America on American companies. The Israeli government and hundreds of Israeli companies are scrambling to adjust, with one estimate predicting 20,000 layoffs. In the past, when the US provided Israeli with grants […]Arie Egozi
- In Canada, Chevron Faced Tough Questions During Critical Court Hearing Over $12b Ecuador Pollution JudgmentChevron faced a series of tough questions from a three-judge appellate panel this week in Ontario over its continued attempt to evade paying a $12 billion environmental liability owed to Indigenous peoples and farmer communities in Ecuador’s Amazon region following the dumping of billions of gallons of toxic oil waste onto ancestral lands. Chevron packed one […]
- James Murren, Chairman & CEO of MGM Resorts to Speak at 26th Annual Symposium Closing Awards & Recognition GalaThe Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) is pleased to announce that MGM Resorts International Chairman & CEO, James Murren, will provide the keynote address at the HACR Awards and Recognition Gala on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, at the Four Season Las Vegas. The Awards & Recognition Gala closes out the 26th Annual HACR Symposium, […]
- Senate Panel Weighs Charters for Cannabis Banks April 20, 2018California would license special banks to handle billions of dollars generated by the legal marijuana market under legislation given initial approval by state lawmakers Wednesday.
- Attention, Vendors: CWDS Lists Upcoming Procurements April 20, 2018The Child Welfare Digital Services (CWDS) project, part of the Office of Systems Integration under California Health and Human Services, has published a list of anticipated procurements on its website.