Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Big Bad Data: Achilles’ Heel of Artificial Intelligence November 13, 2018An adversary who has access to the dataset your AI trained on can figure out what its likely blind spots are, said Brian Sadler, a senior scientist at the Army Research Laboratory: “If I know your data, I can create ways to fake out your system.”Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Will Budget Crunch Pentagon Laser & Space Investments? November 13, 2018Despite increasing uncertainty over President Trump’s surprise proposal to cut $33 billion from defense, the Pentagon’s R&D chief says he’s confident more cash will be pumped into laser weapons and new space capabilities.Paul McLeary
- OppenheimerFunds Recognized by Working Mother as One of the Best Companies for DadsOppenheimerFunds, a leading global asset manager, was included on Working Mother’s inaugural list of “Best Companies for Dads,” which recognizes organizations that lead in the areas of paternity leave, phase-back programs, telecommuting opportunities, flexible schedules, and other initiatives. “We are delighted that Working Mother has recognized OppenheimerFunds on its first-ever list of the best companies […]
- Walmart and the Walmart Foundation Announce a Commitment of $500,000 for California Wildfire ReliefWalmart and the Walmart Foundation have made a commitment to provide support through cash and product donations of $500,000 to organizations in response to the severe wildfires that are impacting California. As part of this commitment, Walmart is working closely with local officials and governmental entities to help meet the needs of those affected. “As […]
- How AI Can Transform Safety for Smart Cities November 13, 2018Register now to learn what governments need to do to build an AI-ready infrastructure that can scale to meet any smart city’s needs.
- Carlsbad's First Innovation Officer Has Plans that Could Stretch Beyond One City November 13, 2018Carlsbad hired its first chief innovation officer in the hopes of applying technology solutions in new ways.