WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Leaders Matter Most: SASC Reforms How Military Promotes Officers May 25, 2018CAPITOL HILL: In war, no weapon or technology matters as much as leadership. That’s what the Senate Armed Services Committee wants to modernize the military’s rigid Cold War processes for promoting officers. The goal: turn today’s one-size-fits-all system into something flexible enough to cultivate the many different types of talent required for modern conflict, from […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Stalingrad Was Small: Multi-Domain Ops In Megacities May 25, 2018HONOLULU: As Seoul residents awaken to the whoomp, whoomp of the first North Korean shells and air raid sirens wail, millions pour from their apartments to the street, desperate for the shelter of the city’s 1,500 miles of deep tunnels. Some stream to the city’s rivers, hoping to head south. North Korean special operations troops, […]Colin Clark
- SC Johnson Latin America Named Best Multinational WorkplaceSC Johnson today announced it has been recognized as a 2018 Best Multinational Workplace in Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute. This is the 13th time SC Johnson Latin America has been recognized, and the third consecutive year. The organization earned the No. 4 spot in the ranking. “The SC Johnson Latin […]
- SC Johnson América Latina nombrada el mejor lugar de trabajo multinacionalSC Johnson anunció hoy que ha sido reconocida como el mejor lugar de trabajo multinacional 2018 en América Latina por el instituto Great Place to Work®. Esta es la 13.ª vez que SC Johnson América Latina ha sido reconocida y el tercer año consecutivo. La organización logró el puesto n.º 4 lugar en la clasificación. “La […]
- Stepping Off The Crazy Train: Re-Engineering Innovation For The Digital Age May 24, 2018Embrace a new innovation mindset. Re-engineer the citizen experience.
- Coders to Use Conference to Reflect, Refresh Goals May 24, 2018As Code for America prepares for its annual summit, scheduled to take place May 30-June 1 in Oakland, the group’s executive director, Jennifer Pahlka, said the event would give the entire civic tech community a chance to reflect on recent successes, as well as to set the bar for the coming year.