WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Outgunned Allies Must Contest Baltic, Black Seas: NATO Admiral January 19, 2018WASHINGTON: “When I was an ensign, a lieutenant, we knew we could beat the Russians. It was just a question of time because we were better than them,” NATO’s top admiral said. “I’m not sure we could make that assumption now.” The European allies suffer many shortfalls at sea, said Vice Adm. Clive Johnstone, the […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- A Tough National Defense Strategy January 19, 2018The National Defense Strategy, released this morning, may be the single most important document penned by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. It encapsulates the Trump Administration’s defense policies in one place for the first time and provides guidance for the 2019 defense budget, to be released in a few weeks. That budget will mark the administration’s […]Mark Cancian
- Black & Veatch: Data Analytics Is the Foundation of Tomorrow’s Smart CitiesBig Data’s potential to improve community quality of life while making critical human infrastructure more efficient and sustainable is overcoming lingering fears about the costs of smart city solutions. Black & Veatch’s just-released 2018 Strategic Directions: Smart Cities & Utilities Report finds that bold advances in data analytics, electric transportation and next-generation communications systems will propel smart […]
- Global Ageing Network Names Sodexo’s Laetitia Daufenbach to 2018 Board of DirectorsSodexo, world leader in food service and facilities management, announced today that Laetitia Daufenbach, Senior Vice President, head of Strategic Planning and Projects of Sodexo’s Global Seniors Segment, has been appointed to the Global Ageing Network’s 2018 Board of Directors. As a director, Daufenbach will work to improve best practices in aged care in order to enhance […]
- Department of Technology Seeking Award Nominees January 19, 2018The Department of Technology is seeking nominations for the 2018 Champion of Technology Awards.
- Deadline Is Today for Questions on RFI January 19, 2018Today is the deadline to submit questions for clarification about an RFI that was issued last week by the California Health and Human Services Agency's Office of Systems Integration, pertaining to identity and access management solutions. The deadline for responses to the RFI is next Friday, Jan. 26.