Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- Army Targeting Goggles, VR Training May Use JEDI Cloud January 24, 2020The Army’s building a detailed VR map of the planet and the service’s CIO sees JEDI as the logical place to host such a massive database.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Pentagon Chief Readies Congress For Messy Budget Battles January 24, 2020The DoD wants to invest in new technologies, but no real budget growth means it’s going to have to cut, and cut big to free up cash.Paul McLeary
- SC Johnson and Milwaukee Brewers Team Up to Take on Plastic Waste; Stadium Cups to Become New Scrubbing Bubbles® BottlesIn a first-of-its kind partnership that provides a local solution toward the global crisis of plastic waste, SC Johnson is teaming up with the Milwaukee Brewers to create a new market and new recycling model for one of the biggest sources of waste at their ballpark – the more than 1 million plastic cups used […]
- Aflac Incorporated Appears on Fortune's List of World's Most Admired Companies for 19th TimeAflac Incorporated today announced that it is included on Fortune's annual list of the World's Most Admired Companies for the 19th time. The company ranks No. 1 among its peers for innovation, compared to No. 7 in 2019, and ranks No. 2 overall in the Insurance: Life and Health Industry category, compared to No. 7 […]
- Experts in Application Development, Cloud Services Sought by 2 State Agencies January 24, 2020Both roles call for product expertise as well as technical and leadership skills, and the pay range for each tops $100,000 per year.
- Code for America’s Pahlka Steps Down This Week January 24, 2020She will remain on in an advisory capacity as two senior leaders from within take over as co-interim CEOs. The organization’s search for a permanent CEO will continue with a goal of finishing by the end of the year.