WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Wittman, Courtney Question Omnibus Ship Numbers, Funding March 22, 2018CAPITOL HILL: Despite the impressive $61 billion increase for defense in the omnibus appropriations bill that just passed the House, seapower subcommittee leaders are saying they want more money for more ships. “We had $26.2 billion in the authorization (bill), and in the appropriation they have $23.8 billion,” seapower chairman Rob Wittman told me and […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- The End Of The American Way of War; The Cold War Really Is Over March 21, 2018The American way of war — using overpowering industrial might, crushing firepower, and owning the sea and skies — may have come to an end, a top Pentagon official says. For the past two decades, “the Chinese and the Russians have been working to undermine that model,” said Elbridge Colby, deputy assistant secretary of defense […]Paul McLeary
- #RaiseItForward: Water For People and Absolut Elyx Invite People Around the World to Raise A Glass to Help Solve the Global Water CrisisFrom World Water Day, March 22, 2018 through Earth Day, April 22, 2018, people around the world are invited to take part in a social media movement called Raise It Forward. Simply by raising a glass of anything, adding the hashtag #RaiseItForward, mentioning @WaterForPeople and @AbsolutElyx, Absolut Elyx will contribute one week of safe water […]
- Global Water Challenge Announces Next Generation of New World Program in Partnership With The Coca-Cola FoundationTo commemorate World Water Day, The Coca-Cola Foundation (TCCF) and Global Water Challenge (GWC) are pleased to announce the next generation of their ongoing partnership to advance the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) across Eurasia, the Middle East, and North Africa through the New World Program (NWP). The NWP will provide catalytic grants totaling nearly US$1.4 […]
- Panel Backs Bill Toughening IT Spending Oversight March 22, 2018The new requirement proposed in AB 2157 comes after the state auditor last year found that the state Department of General Services and the California Department of Technology had failed to adequately oversee billions of dollars in noncompetitive state contracts. Among the auditor’s recommendations: DGS should submit an annual report to the Legislature that details […]
- CDT, State Fair Choose 'Champions of Technology' March 22, 2018The California Department of Technology (CDT) and the California State Fair have announced the winners of the 2018 Champion of Technology Awards.