Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Trump Picks Milley For Joint Chiefs Chairman: A Bold Reformer — But Will They Clash? December 7, 2018Trump certainly fell in and out of love fast with the last outspoken warrior-intellectual he hired, short-lived National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Sen. Warner, Gen. Dunford Question Google, Silicon Valley For Helping China December 7, 2018The Pentagon and, increasingly, Congress have grown frustrated with tech giants who shy away from US government work while flocking to Beijing to tap a massive — but authoritarian — market.Paul McLeary
- New Research Highlights Promising New Interventions to Scale Minority-Owned BusinessesToday, the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC), and the University of Washington Foster School of Business’ Consulting and Business Development Center, with support from JPMorgan Chase, released a new report that affirms the approach of Ascend 2020, a promising new initiative to reduce barriers to capital and address gaps in support, and identifies […]
- CMS Energy Releases Climate Assessment Report, Highlighting Commitment to People, Planet and ProsperityCMS Energy has released its Climate Assessment Report – a picture of the energy provider’s work to reshape Michigan’s energy future with a plan that embodies its Triple Bottom Line commitment to people, the planet and prosperity. “We are proud and uniquely qualified to provide the strong leadership needed to protect our planet and our […]
- Padilla Won't Disclose Records on Motor Voter Errors December 7, 2018California Secretary of State Alex Padilla is refusing to turn over public documents that could shed light on problems with the state's Motor Voter program, which launched earlier this year to automatically register people to vote when they visit the Department of Motor Vehicles. Motor Voter has come under fire after thousands of Californians were […]
- Join Us Monday for 'State of Technology' December 7, 2018When Gavin Newsom moves into the governor's office next month, he'll bring with him a new administration with its own tech agenda. Techwire can help industry and government insiders navigate the new landscape with its State of Technology Industry Forum on Monday in Sacramento.