Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Associate email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award. WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2019) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a second Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Recognized With Town Proclamation. WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 18th, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce that the Town of Hillsboro, Virginia recognized The Excalibur Group with an official Proclamation during the annual leadership training and named September 18th Excalibur […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
- Amazon’s Big JEDI Gamble ANALYSIS November 15, 2019Why did Amazon bypass the GAO protest process and go straight to federal court? That strategy faces two major risks.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Reassess The PCS: Stop Moving Soldiers Every 2 Years November 15, 2019Moving often comes at a cost to the Army, causing soldiers and their families instability and uncertainty.Jason Gresh
- Just Released: Accelerating Corporate Renewable Energy Engagement in ChinaIn the last decade, multinational corporations have rapidly increased purchases of renewable electricity throughout their global operations in order to access competitive electricity prices and distinguish their brands through environmental leadership. China has become a major market for this new procurement as companies increase the amount of renewable energy sourced for their own operations. At […]
- Xylem and Manchester City Football Group Partner in “Cityzens Giving” For Second Annual Safe Water ProjectXylem Inc. (NYSE: XYL), a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is partnering with the Cityzens Giving annual charitable campaign launched today, a Manchester City Football Club global community initiative, which helps young leaders around the world change lives through the power of football. Now in its’ […]
- Join Information Builders Trend Talks Webinar Series November 15, 2019Tune in to our Trend Talks webinar series to hear top industry analysts and experts tackle some of today's most compelling tech trends.
- Utilities Commission Looks into Cellphone Failures During Power Outages November 14, 2019Responding to public outcry, the California Public Utilities Commission wants to know why vital cellphone service failed residents during wildfires and public safety power shut-offs in October.