Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- FARA: Army Awards 5 Design Contracts; Winner Enters Production in 2028 April 23, 2019Awards for Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft designs went to Bell, Boeing, Karem, Sikorsky, and a partnership of AVX and L-3.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Build A ‘Five Eyes’ For Military Tech Sharing: Greenwalt April 23, 2019As the US and its allies scramble to stay ahead of China and Russia, a bold proposal for a massive revamp of tech sharing emerges.Paul McLeary
- Covestro Announces THINC30 Lineup for 2019Reinforcing its commitment to the Pittsburgh region and its efforts to advance the 17 global United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) in the local community, Covestro LLC announced it will host a series of THINC30 Tanks over the course of 2019. Visit the website to learn more about THINC30, download reports and access registration […]
- Announcing the CSR Board: The Community for Heads of Corporate Social Responsibility at the World's Biggest CompaniesHeads of corporate social responsibility at 27 major companies have come together to launch the CSR Board today. The mission of the group is to help members engage in management-level discussions with a trusted network of their peers. The group is managed by Board.org, a membership organization where senior-level leaders at big companies collaborate in […]
- Sacramento County Works With CfA to Clear Cannabis Convictions April 23, 2019The county is the fourth in California to take part, according to an announcement this week. This comes after a 2016 vote to approve Proposition 64, which legalized recreational marijuana. As a result, many minor convictions became eligible for dismissal or to be reduced to a misdemeanor.
- Motorola to Cut Socrata Out of Crime Mapping Tool April 23, 2019More than 1,000 law enforcement agencies contribute data to CrimeReports, according to its website. Tyler Technologies spokesman Saf Rabah confirmed that the split will occur in June and that customers and products of Tyler Technologies will be unaffected.