WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 1, 2018) — Excalibur successfully completed the rigorous Turner Construction Management Course after being a selected small business to participate in the Spring/Summer 2018 cohort. Excalibur’s Vice President, Emily Marasco, attended the course during the spring and summer with fellow executives in the industry at the Howard University campus. With the experience and successful […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
- Can Trump Rebuild The Military As Deficits Balloon? October 18, 2018President Trump, clearly feeling some heat after the Treasury Department noted the national debt ballooned 17 percent to $779 billion this year, announced yesterday that the defense budget would drop to about $700 billion in fiscal 2020. Trump told his Cabinet this could happen, “because now that we have our military taken care of, we […]Daniel Goure
- Hurricane Michael Hits Coast Guard’s Largest Program, Leaving Devastation October 18, 2018The shipyard building the Coast Guard’s biggest program, the $10 billion Offshore Patrol Cutter program, has been leveled by Hurricane Michael.Paul McLeary
- The Consumer Goods Forum, in Partnership With Capgemini, Publishes Its Global Health and Wellness Digital FrameworkThe Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) is pleased to announce the launch of the Global Health and Wellness Digital Framework, developed in partnership with Capgemini. The aim of the Framework is to provide CGF members and stakeholders with a guide to how digital can support the goal of positively impacting behavioural change to help people live […]
- American Social Entrepreneur, German CEO Launch Social Purpose ConsultancyThe president of Oliver Russell, a purpose-driven creative agency with global clientele, has teamed up with the former CEO of one of Europe’s largest private label cosmetics and personal care manufacturers, to launch Humanista. Humanista is a consulting firm dedicated to transforming business, investing, and cities through social purpose. Humanista focuses on transforming people through […]
- Sacramento Joins Other Regions with Text-to-911 Service October 18, 2018Sacramento joins Los Angeles County and UC Davis, among other regions, in offering text-to-911 for emergency service.
- Los Angeles Expands its Cybersecurity Lab October 18, 2018Los Angeles is expanding the nation's first city-backed cybersecurity lab, which it launched last year, and now it has $3 million in federal grant money to better develop its threat intelligence.