WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 15, 2017) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the successful implementation of phase one of our Workforce Development project. Workforce is an economic development method that enhances a region’s economic prosperity and stability, by focusing on people first. It provides sustainable long term employment opportunities, by connecting private sector companies […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 04, 2017) – Today, The Excalibur Group announced the partnering with Tetra Tech to host a joint IT open house. The event is being held on May 4, 2017, 5:00 – 7:30 PM in Arlington, Virginia, and will aim to connect dynamic IT professionals with meaningful employment. While the two companies do […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 21, 2016) – Today, The Excalibur Group announces the appointment of Titus Trask to Director of Human Resources. In this new role, Trask will develop and enhance national and international policies to better support Excalibur’s employees, customers and government contracts, as well as manage the day-to-day HR operations. “We are excited with the […]
- Army Chief Milley Turns To Industry For Network Overhaul July 21, 2017ARLINGTON: Want to sell information technology to the US Army? Then you need to write this down: Paul.A.Ostrowski.firstname.lastname@example.org. That’s the email of the general seeking industry’s input — historically something of a struggle for the service — as the Army reviews and overhauls its networks. The Army’s long-term goal: a single unified network connecting everything from the […]Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- Was North Korea’s July 4th Surprise A Mobile Launched ICBM? July 21, 2017Did North Korea really launch an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) on the Fourth of July, as many in the US government and the North Koreans say? A pair of missile defense experts examine the facts and draw their own conclusions. Read on! The Editor. Among the fireworks of the Fourth of July came an unwelcome surprise: […]Ralph Savelsberg
- Business Leaders From Leading Us Brands to Tackle Linking Social Purpose With Commercial Success in San Francisco This NovemberThe Responsible Business Summit is returning to the US in 2017 to tackle some of the top societal and business-critical issues faced on the West Coast and will launch for the first time in San Francisco on November 14-15. Taking place on November 14-15 in San Francisco, this will be a landmark event as it marks […]
- Europe’s Leading Responsible Supply Chain Conference to Return to London this October to Propel Social and Business Impact Through the Supply ChainEthical Corporation’s 12th Responsible Supply Chain Summit taking place on the 17-18 of October in London will bring together C-suite leaders from global companies to drive the movement for supply chain, sourcing and sustainability execs to deliver scalability, efficiency, social and business impact. The long-established conference will host innovative and focused keynotes on all areas […]
- [Webinar] Human Resources-as-a-Service: Goodbye Paper, Hello Simplified Workflow & Electronic Signature July 21, 2017Government agencies are going digital to streamline services and approval cycles, cut costs, reduce paper waste, and to improve efficiency. Taborda Solutions offers to simplify the process by delivering the service directly to you! Jamie Mangrum, the Vice President of Taborda Solutions, will demonstrate how we simplify the processes of digital signature and workflows by […]
- California County and Netherlands Co-Piloting E-mobility Project July 21, 2017Contra Costa Transportation Authority’s GoMentum Station in Concord has entered another public-private partnership.