Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager email@example.com 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group’s Jessica Audsley Promoted to Director of Programs WASHINGTON, D.C. (June 19, 2019) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Jessica Audsley to Director of Programs. Jessica, who has been with The Excalibur Group since 2015, served previously in […]
Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
- Roper: Self-Flying Cars For Air Force Special Ops!? September 16, 2019“We’ve been socializing the idea both over at the White House and inside the Department,” Air Force acquisition czar Will Roper said about his push for a new initiative to explore “self-flying cars.”Theresa Hitchens
- Navy Pushes To Slash Repair Times, Get Ships To Sea Faster; Creates New Position September 16, 2019The Navy is rushing to fix its long-broken ship repair and overhaul pipeline as the service prepares itself for “a generational-level of submarine work.”Paul McLeary
- Yum! Brands Named to Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for Third Consecutive YearYum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) was once again named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index (DJSI) for its continued commitment to sustainable business practices. This is the third consecutive year that the Company has been named to the DJSI, regarded as one of the leading sustainability benchmarks among both businesses and investors. “Over the […]
- The Beach Boys to Perform at Gala Celebrating the Inaugural George H.W. Bush Points of Light Award for Caring and Compassion Honoring Garth BrooksPoints of Light, a global nonprofit dedicated to accelerating people-powered change, today announced that The Beach Boys will perform at The George H.W. Bush Points of Light Awards Gala on Thursday, Sept. 26, at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York City. The George H.W. Bush Points of Light Award was created […]
- Oracle Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure September 16, 2019Oracle OCI has earned a key government milestone to support public sector customers seeking to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve security.
- Newsom Boosts State's Satellite Initiative with Eye to Expansion September 16, 2019Gov. Gavin Newsom is moving forward and expanding another of former Gov. Jerry Brown’s pet projects — a California satellite to track methane emissions, in response to the Trump Administration’s skepticism on climate change. Newsom's administration is looking at ways to gather information beyond methane emissions — and to potentially pay for additional units.