Media Contact: Hannah Rush Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 202.589.1122 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Excalibur Group Wins Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 8, 2018) – Today, the U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Service (DOL VETS) awarded The Excalibur Group with a Gold HIRE Vets Medallion Award in a ceremony at the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 29, 2018) – The Excalibur Group is pleased to announce the award of a Human Care Agreement with DC’s Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Job Placement (JP) Services to support the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. The TANF program provides assistance to families with dependent children when available […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 16, 2018) — The Excalibur Group today announced its participation in National Disability Employment Awareness Month, an annual awareness campaign that takes place each October. The purpose of National Disability Employment Awareness Month is to educate about disability employment issues and celebrate the many and varied contributions of America’s workers with disabilities. This year’s […]
- Trump Vs. Huawei: The World Is Watching May 17, 2019How the US implements the new Executive Order will have a big impact on whether allies join the American push against Chinese tech.Sydney J. Freedberg Jr.
- State, DoD Letter Warns European Union to Open Defense Contracts, Or Else May 17, 2019Europe has bristled at a letter sent to the EU from the Pentagon and State Department, which says proposed EU defense programs are unfair to the US defense industry.Paul McLeary
- Consumers Energy Releases 12 Rare Blanding’s Turtles Protected During Natural Gas Pipeline ProjectTwelve rare juvenile Blanding’s Turtles hatched from incubated eggs were released today back into a turtle-friendly habitat created for them near Saginaw by Consumers Energy employees. The eggs, two adults and a juvenile Blanding’s Turtle were rescued in 2018 from along the path of Consumers Energy’s Saginaw Trail Pipeline. The adults were moved to a safe location, where […]
- Megatrends: Shaping the CSR AgendaOn June 11, 2019, the BBB Foundation of Metro New York will present its twelfth BBB Forum on Corporate Responsibility, with the theme Megatrends: Shaping the CSR Agenda. This elite half-day program is attended by business leaders and their advisers working in corporate responsibility, sustainability, corporate communications and public affairs, as well as other interested executives. […]
- Reading List: AI in Disaster Prediction, and Precipitating a Battle for Cloud May 17, 2019While Amazon Web Services has long held the lead in the area it pioneered, Microsoft's Azure has been gaining ground in recent years.
- People on the Move: Hawkins Joins Forescout May 17, 2019Mike Hawkins has served as vice president of the San Diego Chapter of the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners. He's also been active in the Information Systems Security Association as well as the California Educational Technology Professionals Association.