The Excalibur Group is currently seeking several Law Clerks in Boston, MA to be a part of our Amazing Team for a Federal Contract!!!
**Must be a U.S. Citizen, possess good-excellent credit, able to obtain a Federal Clearance and will be subject to a background/credit screen prior to employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking motivated professionals who enjoy junior attorney level work and not just typical document review. Ideally, candidates will have financial litigation experience and have the ability to perform complex legal research for the trial staff attorneys. Assist in preparing legal documents, such as motions, briefs and memoranda of law. Review documents for relevance and privilege; and assist attorneys with all phases of litigation. Draft reports, memoranda and correspondence. Organize material and prepare synopsis of case material.
Please highlight on your submission witness interviews or deposition experience as well as your RMBS or financial experience.
- Law degree
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets and imaging.
- Role also requires hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
ADDITIONAL JOB SPECIFIC SKILLSETS / EXPERIENCE
- Education and/or work experience in finance a must
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securities experience a plus
- Experience in litigation and/or litigation support
- Document review experience performing in-depth, substantive review and analysis
- Ability to analyze and evaluate complex financial information and present findings in a succinct, logical manner
HOW TO APPLY:
**Candidate must reference the position title and location, along with your credit worthiness, Citizenship status, contact information and your acceptance of the salary requirements when applying.
Please send resume as a WORD attachment only, along with the above information for immediate consideration to jobs@ExcaliburStaffing.com.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon. – Fri. 8:30am – 5pm
Except Federal Holidays
To view other available positions, please visit www.theexcaliburgroup.com
**The Excalibur Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com