The Excalibur Group is currently seeking a Document Management Technician in Urbana, IL to support a Federal contract.
**Must be a U.S. Citizen, possess good-excellent credit, able to obtain a DOJ MBI Clearance and will be subject to a background/credit screen prior to employment.
- Ideally candidate will be able to life 50lbs or more on a day to day basis.
- Preparing form letters and mailings.
- Opening and closing of case files.
- Assist in discovery production (would involve scanning, labeling, and copying them on to discs).
- Assemble exhibits, affidavits and other legal documents, preparing binders of all electronic motions, affidavits and orders.
- Maintain calendar of assigned active cases.
- Track filings, hearings and trial dates, as well as schedule conference and interviews.
- Review and produce a variety of written documents both legal and non-legal using a range of office software applications.
- Copying – print indictment packets weekly, bind briefs.
- Front desk duties such as, answer phones and doors, assist callers and visitors.
- Escorts all visitors and contractors as needed.
- Calendars: assist in making reservations for parking cards and government vehicles, room reservations, calendaring items on AUSA’s calendars.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicant must have the ability to use MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word or other data bases, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Litigation support experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works and interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
- Skill in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
How to Apply:
**Candidate must reference the position title and location, along with your credit worthiness, Citizenship status, contact information and your acceptance of the salary requirements when applying.
Please send resume as a WORD attachment only, along with the above information for immediate consideration. Time is of the essence and these positions close quickly*
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon. – Fri. 8:30am – 5pm
Except Federal Holidays
To view other available positions, please visit www.theexcaliburgroup.com
**The Excalibur Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.**
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com