Department of Labor Employee Rights. In general, employees of private sector employers with fewer than 500 employees, and certain public sector employers, are eligible for up to two weeks of fully or partially paid sick leave for COVID-19 related reasons. See details here.
*CDC adds new symptoms to the list for COVID-19/Coronavirus. For more information click here.
- For the latest information on all things coronavirus click here, https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus. The resources there are organized by categories ranging from Travel, Financial Aid, Health and Safety, Volunteer ideas etc. making it easier to locate the information you need.
- Face Coverings – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html
How to make a mask with fabric without sewing:
- Use a square scarf or a cut a large square out of a T-shirt (at least 20 inches by 20 inches).
- Fold two sides of the square in to meet each other in the middle then fold this in half lengthwise. You should be left with a long rectangle with the edges sandwiched inside.
- Grab two hair ties (or rubber bands) and pull one around each end of the long rectangle, roughly breaking the rectangle into thirds. (It should almost look like a candy wrapper.)
- Fold each outside third of fabric into the center.
- Pull the mask on by fitting the hair elastic around ears and making sure the end tails of fabric are against your face so the mask stays put.